This has been drawn up and realised according to article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (simply known as European Regulation), which has introduced significant regulatory changes.
This information policy updates and substitutes all the previous copies realised up to now.
We emphasize the following points:
1. Due to the business relationship and during the course of the same, our company will collect and
treat your personal data.
2. Since now, we clarify the following definitions according to the European Regulation, in order to
avoid any misunderstanding.
- Personal data: Any information concerning a physical person identified or identifiable ("interested"), we consider identifiable the physical person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, refering to a identification as the name, identification number , location data, online identification or one and more personal elements reguarding his physical, physiological, genetical, psychic, economical, cultural or social identity could be.
- Processing: Any operation or set of operations, which is made out, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making avaiable, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
According to the article 13 of the european regulation 2016/679, We inform you
That the collection and treatment of your personal data will be carried out by the writing company in accordance with the following points:
- Purpose: the data will be processed for the correct fulfilment of accounting, tax, commercial and technical obligations and for all the business activities related to the business relationship;
- Advertising purposes: the data may be used, subject to specific and explicit consent, also to send advertising/communication material by mail, e-mail, telephone, fax, text message and similar; after giving consent, it is, however, your right to oppose to the processing of your data for this purpose at any time and without expense;
- Procedures: the data will be processed through paper and electronic/ computerised/telematic instruments/forms, in full compliance with the law, according to principles of lawfulness and fairness and so as to safeguard your privacy;
- Optional provision of data: the provision of data is optional and not compulsory;
- Concequences of refusal: the refusal to provide data or the opposition to their processing, may simply the impossibility to continue the business relationship or relationship of any other nature with our company; denial of the use of the data for the sending of advertising material/communication shall not have any consequence on present or future relations;
- Personal or legal entities or categories of persons or legal entities (adressees) to which the data may be communicated or disseminated: personal data may be communicated to third parties only for the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations. The data shall, in no event, be disseminated;
- Persons tasked with processing: the data shall be processed exlusively by suitably authorized company staff working in the administrative and commercial sector;
- Automated decision-making process (e.g. profiling): automated decision-making processes are not applied in any way.
- Rights of the data subject: you have all the rights provided for the european regulation, including the right to request access to personal data and their modifiction, their cancellation, limitation of the processing, the right to oppose their processing, besides the right to the portability of the data, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the control authority.
- Transfers to third party countries: any transfer of personal data to a third party country located outside the European Union or to an international organisation shall be processed on the basis of an adequacy decision by the commission or in the case of transfer sas per articles n.46, 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and suitable guarantees.
- Data storage period: The data will be preserved for the necessary period to meet the requests of the conserned or in the basis required by current regulations or by any contractual clauses;
- Data controller: Reggio Children s.r.l is the data controller of the treatment, having headquartes in Reggio Emilia, Via Bligny n. 1/A, in the person of its temporaly legal representative.