Your reading and viewing of the content of this professional learning toolbox can follow entirely personal and subjective directions, but the order we advise might ease the process of understanding and the pleasure of enjoyment.
- In Video 1, The Superpower of the 100 Languages, Vea Vecchi introduces the theory of the 100 languages, and takes time to consider related conceptual and knowledge nodes.
- Video 2, The Many Faces of the Assembly and the accompanying e-book both document a project of the same name with children in preschool.
- This is followed by a deeper investigation in Video 3, Diego, Rayan, and Francesca, which is dedicated to the relations between mark-making/drawing and clay.
- Video 4, An Atelier for a Plurality of Languages reveals what happens backstage in the preparation of an atelier context in a school.
- Loris Malaguzzi’s words in Fragments, the first in a digital series dedicated to him, give us a framework of theory and meaning in which all the contents of the toolbox can be positioned.