Opportunities to visit the International Centre
The Loris Malaguzzi International Centre offers to visitors a number of options: free individual visit of the exhibitions and spaces or guided tour in small groups.
On Fridays from 12 p.m. to 1.00 p.m. it’s possible to book an interactive visit (italian or english) to the exhibitions and the ateliers of the Loris Malaguzzi Internationale Centre. The minimum number of participants is 10.
Cost: 10 euro per person
To partecipate in the visit, please send an email to email@example.com.
You can visit on our own the exhibitions daily, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.. The entrance is free.
Reggio Children personnel is available to provide information at the reception desk.
At the Centre you will find:
– exhibitions and projects, which describes the history of the infant-toddler centres and preschools of the Municipality of Reggio Emilia, using different languages such as photography, paper, or digital projections.
– the bookshop, to browse and buy our publications in Italian and foreign languages;
– Pause-Atelier dei sapori Restaurant, open from 1 to 2.30 p.m
– Pause-Atelier dei sapori Cafetteria, open from 7.30 am to 6.00 p.m
– the Documentation and Educational Research Centre, opened to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3.30 to 6 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Groups (min. 10 persons)
Possible translations: English, German, Swedish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
The programme includes:
10 a.m. – 1p.m. – Introduction to the history, values and organization of the preschools and infant-toddler centres of the Municipality of Reggio Emilia, and the Cultural project of the Loris Malaguzzi International Centre and projection of the video “Everyday Utopias” describing a day in a preschool
2 p.m. – 3 p.m. – Interactive tour inside atelier and exhibitions with an atelierista
OPTIONAL – From 1 to 2.30 p.m. there is the possibility to have lunch at Pause – Atelier dei Sapori Restaurant
You can book directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee per person: Euro 60
More information and booking: